STORIE =]
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Its another typical day with the sun seas moon clouds birds ships buildings trees bushes birdshit camels horses cows dogs sheep rivers waves sweets deserts donuts and so on and so forth or watevar shit u can tink of on a typical day in your life.
Well today I am gonna teach u a valuable lesson although not really worth a lot but u can dig ur ears clean(lmao). Erm........where was I? Erm yea about that lesson I was toking about its to manage ur time well man!(or lady: ps) I didnt managed to finish my maths owwwww....... rofl......roflx....anyway I was down to my last crapping 5mins when I began to do the last question which was the triangle thingy,or at least I tink it is a triangle.Oh and oso partly that the compass was MIC (made in china) the arcs were abit bui zhoon and yup its not really accurate.(My house the compass better but my dad dont let mi bring to school.........limited edition liao cos now all MIC).
Next I want to gratz my sin to a Hermit yay!!! (although I burned alot alot ALOT
ALOT mesos to do the advancement and alot time flying here and there... But yays!!! still 3rd job advanced for the first time ^^
Oh yea most importantly must welcome the new NCOs that will be leading our squad for the rest of the year which is Shaun Sir(yep the very soft SC),Zonglong Sir(I tink thats his name....) and Sook Wei Ma'am.Eh but hor the sadly must write report
AGAIN!sianzzzzz.... And that will be the conclusion for tis post!! Hip Hip Hooray!
Mess With My Blog
WEknowTHATthe
GOODwins* @
6:36 PM :)